Monday, November 14, 2011

one more picture

Hahahaha
I love this picture!
Also, one other thing I forgot to mention.  We almost had to delay our flight for another day!  Sat morning we were packing and I went out to the living room to see Carter all curled up on the couch under his blanket.  I went over and he felt really hot.  I started to get worried and we talked about what we should do.  A few minutes later he threw up.  I called the manager and told her what was going on and she was so nice and told me she'd reschedule our flight, no problem.  Well, not two minutes later, Carter was totally fine.  No fever, acting totally normal, running around like a crazy boy.  Don't know what that was all about but I'm glad it was so short-lived and we got home on time!

3 comments:

  1. Robin, how awesome! I'm so glad everyone had such a good time. Make a Wish seems like such a great thing! I'm so glad Carter enjoyed his wish! You guys are the cutest. How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing all your pictures--looks like everyone had a great time :) And I couldn't help but wonder how many super hero undies those masked men get shown in the park--ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the report and the pictures, we do hope to see all 350 sometime. Looks like you had a wonderful time! Thanks to the generous Make A Wish foundation who makes amazing experiences possible for so many great little kids and their families. We sure love you!

    ReplyDelete