Saturday, March 30, 2013

In Honor of Carter

 
My mom participated in the Rex Lee Run that raises money for cancer research.  She wore this tag with Carter's name on it.  Isn't she awesome?? 
 
It is astounding how brave and mature Carter is.  You've heard it before and you'll hear it again, he is inspiring and amazing.  This whole french school thing is proving to be quite a challenge for him and us.  But no matter how hard it gets, he still wants to keep going.  I've given him the option of homescooling but he wants to go to the real school.  He has such a positive attitude and sees the good in everyone around him.  And he's only 5 years old!  I can't believe how blessed we are to have him in our family.  I feel that way about all three of our kids.  Each is a beautiful little blessing.  I am one lucky mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment