Ahh, it feels good to have our whole family back under one roof! We had a scare this morning that we might have to stay a few more days. Carter's ANC went down again today, it's at 200. One of the doctors warned me that we might have to stay until that number starts coming back up. We'd have to wait for the attending physician to decide. Once the attending came in, he took one look at Carter, contemplated for a while (I think he had planned on keeping us) then finally said, "Ok, he does not look sick enough to be here. He doesn't look sick at all!" So we got the green light to head home. What a relief! So for this week, with his numbers being so low, he will not receive any oral meds and we'll probably have to just stay home and let him and his blood counts recover. Which is just fine with me!
Chelsea's Closet came again today right as we were packing up to go home.