We finally got to come home yesterday afternoon. Friday night his level was at .52 and Saturday morning it was .25 (it has to be below .1 to go home). Since it was still kinda high, they didn't even check it again until Sunday morning at 6am. They must have missed the first courier because we didn't get the results back until after 1pm. But it was good news: .08! So we packed up and headed home. Carter's doing really well, aside from the 5 times he threw up yesterday and once today already. The Zofran they gave him in the hospital yesterday didn't seem to help much so I gave him some at home last night and it seemed to help a lot. Hopefully it will help today too. I'm not sure why it took him a day longer to clear the Methotrexate this time. Nor do I know why it is making him a lot sicker this time. But the doctors are not the least bit worried about it. We're excited to get another week and a half at home and then just one more scheduled admission! Then I think we'll have a 3 week break before starting "Delayed Intensification", which will probably be as bad as it sounds. Two months for that round and then Maintenance! We're getting there, slowly but surely, we're getting there.