Tuesday, April 1, 2014

two things

First of all, Carter just took his LAST dose of steroids (aka, "yucky medicine")!!!!!

Also, I'm planning a party in a few weeks!  I sent out a FaceBook event invitation.  If you didn't get one, don't be offended, I probably just missed your name - message me and I'll send you one :)

We love you all!!!!  Thank you so much for the love, support, encouragement, etc over these past three+ years.  We can't imagine how much harder it would've been without our support system.  You guys rock!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robin, I just deactivated FB, my email is jlpmama@gmail.com.
    I am so happy for Carter and You!! It's crazy how much he has grown! He started his journey as practically a baby and he looks like a big kid now! I am so happy for you! Also, where are you guys settling down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theres a reason for a party if there ever was one. We are so proud of Carter and all of you, it's been a long hard road. You amaze me!

    ReplyDelete